MA Bursary Student – Singing for Health Network
Our Bursary student Emily Foulkes has established a SINGING FOR HEALTH NETWORK www.singingforhealthnetwork.co.uk and she is seeking video content for researchers. The Network aims to bridge research and practice and support a Singing for Health Movement. Video resources are an accessible way to provide information and will accompany a range of written and audio resources.
We are welcoming applications for submission of video and written content for the new website. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION IS NOT THE VIDEO ITSELF BUT A WRITTEN APPLICATION (see below).
- We are seeking 30 minute video presentations of Singing for Health research projects to share on the new website. Videos need to be of good quality, particularly ensuring good sound quality (we may not be able to use videos which are not high enough quality)
- Topics must demonstrate evidence and research based practice
- Information shared will not belong to the Network, ownership is with the researcher/practitioner
- You can share opportunities for people to access your work more broadly (resources, courses etc)
- Payment of £75 per video to practitioner/researcher
- You will provide something written to go alongside the video for the website as an introduction and overview
Please submit an application outlining;
- Your focus in Singing for Health
- Your research carried out in this field with primary sources
- Details of application to practice
- Impacts and outcomes
- What people will learn/take away from your video
- Your biography
- A photograph
Applications will be blindly assessed by a panel.
Please let Emily know if you are interested in volunteering on the panel to the email below.
Please share! Thank you.
Deadline for applications – 26th June. 5pm.