Psychology of the Performer (Accredited Masters Level Short Course)
We are pleased to be offering a new addition to our fully accredited MA courses.
The Psychology of the Performer online short course is a 15 credit module that will allow the student to;
- Acquire new knowledge of the Psychology of the Performer
- Apply new knowledge to your practice
- Reflect on the learning within the context of application
- Devise a development plan to move forward
- Critically evaluate a range of theories relating to Performance Psychology
- Critically reflect on the recent learning experiences, review current skills and devise a personal development plan to address areas for further development
The course starts in April 2022 and will take 3 months to complete.
A short clip taken from our video on Self-criticism: