Our fantastic MA students have just completed their final projects and have received amazing results.
We would like to congratulate all of them on their hard work and well-deserved grades. Along with these outstanding results, our MA students have achieved fantastic things.
In the cohort of 20:
- Suzanne Chadwick, Amelia Carr and Kate Cubley have been accepted to present at Eurovox 2020
- Elizabeth Drwal, Suzanne Chadwick and Sarah Burston have been accepted to present at the Society of Music Education in Ireland conference
- Emily Foulkes was asked to present at a Mental Health Network conference specialising in Singing and Health
- Sharon Mari presented her research at the British Voice Association – Vocal Health Forum in 2019
- Carrie Birmingham now works at the Leeds College of Music
- Rachel Meadows is head of popular music at BIMM (The British and Irish Modern Music Institute)
- Teresa Shaw works at the Chichester and Portsmouth universities
- Sophie Garner has been invited to present at The Academy of Contemporary Music during ‘Enrichment Week’
Carrie is a hearing-impaired singer/songwriter and vocal specialist from Preston (Lancashire), who moved to Liverpool in 2005. Whilst growing up in Preston she started to train in performing arts from a very young age.