This course will be recorded and sent out to all pre-registered participants to watch in their own time.
Due to licensing laws, we are unable to sell this course retrospectively.
Building A Healthy High Performance from The Inside
with Line Hilton
Thursday 30th June 2022 at 5-7pm BST
Some signs your resilience might be low:
- Lack of energy and motivation
- No sense of purpose
- Tired of feeling unwell and stressed
- Turning to food, alcohol, drugs to cope
- Forgetfulness, poor decision making, lack of focus or concentration
- Unable to handle change, challenges and obstacles
- Lack of connection to your work and the people you work with
- Lack of creative ideas and inspiration
- Feeling guilty when you want to take some ‘me time’
No matter who you are there is always room to optimise your mental, emotional and physical resilience and wellbeing.
Getting these areas boosted and balanced will result in healthy high performance, endless creativity and an increase in productivity.
This session will help you assess your own resilience and give you some practical strategies and tools to help you build up your resilience so you can move forward, and upward.
As a vocal, performance and resilience coach Line’s mission is to raise industry standards for vocal, mental and physical health and wellbeing in singers.
She takes a functional approach to training the voice and a holistic approach to working with the performer.
Drawing on a diverse pool of training, qualifications, experiences and skills her coaching involves work around vocal and general health and wellbeing, mindset, resilience and career goals.
As well as running a busy private practice Line is also the founder of BAST Training for singing teachers, publisher of iSing Magazine, a BAPAM Educational Trainer, guest speaker and lecturer.
Line Hilton MSc Performing Arts Medicine, B. Mus Ed (Jazz), Cl.Hyp Wraw Master Practitioner