Singing for Health Network Series
Workshop 3 with Phoene Cave: Singing for Lung Health
5pm – 7pm (UK time)
This workshop will be delivered by Phoene Cave and will be different to one presented for the Voice Geek Conference.
- Background and context for the work within the arts and health field
- An overview of the impact of chronic lung conditions & dysfunctional breathing patterns (and the difference between the two)
- Brief precis of current & future research
- Singing for Lung Health objectives with overview of delivery, content and best practice
- A demonstration of the practical application utilising music, movement, mindfulness and singing to support breathlessness
Please note: This session will not be recorded or distributed afterward.
Dates, Times and Fees