Sophie Garner ‘Singing for Stroke’ Workshop
Last week, we hosted an online workshop presented by Sophie Garner.
‘Singing for Stroke’ was the penultimate workshop in our 5-week Singing for Health series.
The workshop covered:
- Stroke and the population
- Brain function and personality
- Types of brain injury
- Depression and brain injury
- Working with the client group
- Developing an evidence-based framework
Sophie received some great comments from attendees, some of which can be viewed below:
In this clip taken from the session, Sophie talks about the power of music in our late-teens and its effect on those living with dementia: